Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

crayjay

life is crayjay, as always

but it's going swimmingly

jie is still here. yippeeee

what will i eat when i go to college, away from mama's jiao zi and jie's caramel banana cream pies and thai curry...

josh berger read my palm once and said it was the worst life he had ever seen, to be plagued by global catastrophes, affairs, and a tumultuous love life (which will surely include at least 2 divorces).

i just finished reading Heartburn by Nora Ephron, and it is now one of my favorite books, if not THE favorite. odd as it sounds, i cannot wait until i get married and discover that my husband is cheating so that we can have a huge fight and our lives be filled with drama as friends-but-not-really-friends gossip with each other and i move out with our son and we file for divorce and argue over who gets to take the hamster. and then i'll meet another douchebag who will cheat on me again and we can argue about the furniture. and finally, after my two for-sure divorces that josh has foreseen, i will get to meet my prince charming and he will whisk me away into the sunset and happily ever after we shall live.

ain't life grand?

No comments: