Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

injuries

i just got back from skating at paramount where i twisted my ankle, 3 minutes into my lesson. i was doing and axle (without the harness), and i fell, with my right ankle in a really weird direction. I didn't know this, but when i fell, my right blade scratched the back of my left thigh, so now there's this ginormis scratch. for some reason, when i look at the scratch, i think of Scar from the Lion King. maybe because, you know, a scratch is like as scar [HAHAHAH].

but anyway, my current injuries are:

still sprained wrist,
twisted ankle,
new scab on knee,
still bruised knee,
scratch on thigh.

so about my new scab: today i was running upstairs, on the carpet floors, when i suddenly slipped and fell because i was wearing 妈妈's slippery socks. who knew that carpet could damage your knee as well as pavement?

and my bruise: i've had it for more than 2 weeks!! i can't believe it's still there. maybe it's because i keep falling on it, or something, but it hasn't changed since the last time my coach and i worked on the harness at Paramount. (either 2 or 3 weeks ago, my memory doesn't go that far)

No comments: