Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The good review for Forever 21.

So the previous post was written while I was still angry and upset at Forever 21 for making such a fuss about refunding (or NOT refunding) our money, accusing my friend of stealing, and not giving me my STUPID BASIC TOP. but anyways, daddy and i went there again (hehe) during sunset to take some pictures for y'all. I had to sneak in my sister's Canon EOS 5D so that you guys can marvel at how lucky I was to be at the grand opening of this wondrous store. Take a look:
















i wasn't able to photograph all the rooms because one of the workers (THEY WERE EVERYWHERE! IT WAS SO HARD TO TAKE THESE PICTURES WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT!) did catch me just as i was about to take a really good one; i never took it, but i WILL someday. that dude was like, "I'm sorry, are you taking photos? No photos here, please, unless you have a permit from Forever 21." YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT? i'm going to get that permit from Forever 21 some time! I'll be back soon.

All photos were taken and edited by me (=

No comments: