Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

What have I been up to?

It feels like I've been so busy this past... week, but when I look back and ask myself what I have been doing, it all comes down to:





nothing.

Really, I haven't been productive. Yes, I've been quite successful in avoiding facebook and practicing more violin, but I can't think of any major accomplishments.

I started practicing saxophone yesterday, and I spent almost all of today TRYING to learn pop songs by ear.
I finally gave up because I am now more sure that I'm semi- tone deaf, so I looked up the score for Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat's "Lucky". It's written in D Major for piano, so I had to transpose it to the key of A Major to play on E flat alto sax. So far so good! Maybe when I perfect it I will post a video :D

But THIS duet is the cutest yet!

No comments: