Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

wow. + Day 2

I can't remember the last time I felt excited for something instead of dreadful. That's a little sad.

so I realize I haven't been keeping up with my 30-Day challenge. huge fail, actually but that's okay!

Day 2: A famous person you've been compared to.

Mulan. Yes, the Disney one. The last time someone said I looked like her was just a month ago, while I was looking down at a poster I was painting for yearbook. I used to get compared to her more often when I was little, around 2nd grade. I had long, straight hair parted down in the middle, and that made my face appear longer; thus looking like Mulan Hua.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh...I think someone last year said that I look like a ninja turtle. I do NOT look like a ninja turtle! Somehow, I couldn't stop myself from laughing when he told me that though (and he had to tell me several times!).

So, better to be compared to Mulan than a stinking ninja turtle. =P