Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It never leaves

I was/am stalking people's tumblrs right now, and it never fails to surprise me how similar I am to these strangers. I was reading posts and looking at what they reblogged when I randomly started to cry. And I can't explain it. I haven't cried in a long time, because my life has been so good to me lately, but good things don't last long. I'm scared to commit myself to things because I realized that I just end up getting hurt when I care too much. In 6th grade, I really thought I would become a Figure Skating World Champion. I wanted it really bad, but things happened, and I only have myself to blame.

QUICK PAUSE. I don't know which webpage it's coming from (since I have a million tabs open right now), but someone's playlist is playing right now and I love it! There's Spanish music that my sister used to play, and songs that were just recently introduced to me that I like too. However, like I mentioned in one of my posts, I don't like  listening to good music because it ends up making me sad, for some reason. WHY IS EVERYTHING MAKING ME SAD?!

I'm just a sad person... poo. ): Leave me alone, sadness!

ANYWAY, back to the tumblr posts:
there was another tumblr challenge that I encountered. I think I'm going to try that one instead. heheheh

No comments: