Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

fine weekend!

This weekend has been so great so far. Except for the part where I cried this morning because I didn't want to go to piano but that was because I was half-asleep, and forced out of bed. Anyway mama and Daddy have barely argued all day long, and they're going to a Chinese New Year party right now. Daddy came into my room earlier while I was reading books on Inkpop, and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me I better make myself a good dinner, because they won't be back early. I said okay, and mama came in and asked to borrow stockings.

I'm reading an especially juicy book called Margaret Loves Mr. Darcy on Inkpop.com right now, while doing history homework. I've refound my love for reading. Unfortunately, this is another "dessert" book. I have to find myself a real book to read soon. Sigh.

No comments: