Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

ouch...

my current state: right hand hurting due to writing waaayyy tooooooo much.
today, we were assigned to write a 500 word essay on anything we liked! this is always my favorite topic! and every single time, i get carried away, because really, i love writing, just not about useless topics! so from about 4:45 to 6:15, i've been writing away about my fabulous trip to europe last winter. :) <3. so what was supposed to be about 2 1/2 front-and-back pages, ended up being 5 1/2!! which was about 1,000 words! yippee! the reason why i'm so happy is because....

yesterday, after reading my terrible no-effort essay, and many others, ms. lopez got infuriated! she started yelling and lecturing us about how if we don't start trying, we won't make it into whitney. what i thought was really mean was when ms. lopez asked, "now, who here actually wants to go to whitney?" many people raised their hands. first, she attacked the people that didn't raise their hands, like my friend, krystal, and that just got her even madder! then, she attacked the people that did raise their hands, and the first one was my friend, Dan. "You want to go to whitney? you?" she emphasized "you" like it was disgusting to say. and dan replied, "er.. yes." "well, you certainly aren't showing it dan. the grades your getting now are Cs and Ds (which is not actually true). If you think your going to get into whitney, you getter start trying!" that ms. lopez really insulted dan, and practically said he wouldn't get in. then, she got to me. now, i really didn't think she would say much about me because i really, was a good student. i almost ALWAYS did my homework, and I usually get As. But she said, "so cindy, you want to go to whitney?" "yeah," "you have your nose in a book all the time, but why are you being so lazy in your work? you should be Acing things!" and i muttered a "grumph. hnuh. jebah chabah." but she didn't hear me since she was too busy scolding someone else. later, dan said to me, "see ya at whitney cindy! we'll show ms. lopez!" and krystal said, "yeah, when we come back to visit this school next year, we'll spit in her face!"

so you see, i know i'll get a 4 on my writing tomorrow, and i'll show her!

No comments: