Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

today...

well, i've started this blog mainly so that my sister, Cherry (whom i like to call jie ji) knows what's going on in my life while she's in paris. be grateful jie ji!


today is a friday. yet, i still have homework to do! Since the Whitney writing exam is coming up, our teacher, Ms. Lopez is getting anxious because many students in my class are still getting 2's (out of 4) in writing. Therefore, the whole class gets a writing assignment EVERY SINGLE DAY including weekends! grrr... hmph.. ah- pbbbb.


In addition, this weekend, i have the certificate of merit (CM) piano test. tomorrow, saturday, is the written theory test, and on sunday is the actual playing of the piano test. and that one is the one i'm scared about, because one of my songs that i'm playing (sonatina op. 36 #3) is reeaaally terrible! which means macho practice for me today and tomorrow. but with the school writing assignment and my cca writing assignment, i'm scared. :(


however, on fridays, i do have skating practice with my coach, Lia, and since skating is my favorite thing to do other than reading, that cheered me up a lot. :) i must say, i'm getting pretty good at the flip jump and sit spin, so it won't take long before i learn the axel! hee hee....


oh, i got my spring picture today...

No comments: