Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Wishlist 2010

I posted one of these on Facebook last year, but this year I am only putting my wishlist here so that only my REAL FRIENDS can see it (=. jk. but seriously.


I'm not expecting to get these things for Christmas, and I don't want people to feel obliged to get me only these things, but I just don't want someone to go searching frantically on Black Friday for hours, and have me not liking it that much. because then your time and effort will go to waste. But a card is always nice! I love cards! I keep them forever (somewhere in my room) and I remember them always!

okay so anyway, if you DO wanna get me something, then here goes: (In no particular order):

  • NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss (it's kinda pricey, I know.........)
  • ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (only $1 at Target!)
  • ELF Liner Brush
  • Maybelline Full 'n' Soft Mascara
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara
  • A good makeup remover (I heard the Sonia Kashuk one from target is really good!)
  • ( did you notice that all of the above are make up products?! because I wrote them while watching Youtube videos... Oh the joys of no homework. (= )
  • anything from LUSH
  • a good book
  • a spy book ( but first ask me which ones i've read already (; )
  • a jewelry box that can hold a lot of earrings and necklaces/ earring holder / necklace holder
  • something that doesn't take up much space; my room is v. messy
  • cool earring holder!
  • a good smelling body splash/ perfume that's not too sweet and not too flowery (ask me what I have already!)
  • BIG SIZED (LONG) bobby pins 
  • a hair tutorial request
That's it for now, but I'll most likely be adding more! 

      3 comments:

      Unknown said...

      No homework? Lucky you! =/
      I have two projects and lots of homework in English and History.

      I hope you get what you want for Christmas. Personally, I'd prefer a nice card to anything else, but it would not be inaccurate to say that I haven't given nor received a Christmas gift before outside of my family. And inside of my family, it's been about ten years. I don't need gifts to enjoy my Christmas. =)

      Cherry said...

      item thirteen is what made Colosseum say that you should really have been French: more into covering up; less into showering. =)

      Unknown said...

      Perhaps a little early, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hopefully, you can take the time to relax during the holidays. =)