Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Over, already? part 2

If I remembered correctly, I posted something called "Over, already?" 2 years ago when I was graduating elementary school.

...And now I'm "graduating" middle school, in exactly one month. (We really don't have a middle school graduation at Whitney because we just continue on to high school at Whitney basically doing the same thing.) I don't know if I'm more sad that I'm so old or if I'm not so sad because I'll still be with my superawesomelycool friends.

Of course, some of my favorite people will be leaving next month which REALLY REALLY sucks.

But life is for moving on/along. I hope I can just let some of these things go and carry on with life. But this really sucks. I've been dreading going to high school since the start of this school year, and even though I've been here the entire time, and lived through all the slow parts of this year, I still ask myself where all the days went. The hours pass by slowly, but the days, weeks, months, and years fly by.

)=

No comments: