Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

exhausting day!

me: yeah yeah
dude
7:59 PM this was the most exhausting day of my life
okay
quick summary:
got woke up at 8 AM
9 AM- EXAUSTING HOT YOGA @ LONG BEACH
12 PM- got rejected by like 5 people to go to the movies with me
8:00 PM 1 PM- Jimmy and i go to movies at lbtc
3:40 pm- finish watching prince of persia
go shopping
4pm- start WALKING back to cerritos
Vivian: ...
you walked.
me: 5:30-6pm - CHASED DERRICK IN SHADOW PARK AS HE RAN AWAY FROM US
8:01 PM BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T GIVE ME FOOD
6:30 PM- went to my uncles house to pick oranges, and i had to climb the stupid trees and i got cut
7pm got home and very hungry, asked my sister to make me a sandwich but she left to go OUt to eat with colosseum and friends
)=
so i had to make my own sandwich
and my dad just ditched me
8:02 PM so i'm home alone
)=
Vivian: ..where'd your dad go?
me: my uncle bought a new house
they went to go see it
Vivian: why don't you go see it too.
me: cuz i'm tired
i just wanna eat my oranges!!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

D: I hope you feel better