Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I F'd Up )=

So today is Tuesday. Tuesdays are SUPPOSED to be my good days. My somewhat free days. I don't have much scheduled besides the normal math class and maybe a meeting. For the majority of the afternoon, I have nothing urgent; therefore, Tuesdays are Cindy's Days of Relaxation. and laziness. and sitting on my butt all day watching hair tutorial videos. )= I don't get my act together until 9 PM,when it's too late to get anything done without staying up late and regretting it even more the next morning.

Today was my chance to follow the 7 Habits and be and Effective Teen. )= But I f'd up, once again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What are the 7 Habits? My 7 Habits are eating, sleeping, watching TV, daydreaming, checking my email, playing chess, and humming songs that no one else is familiar with =P.

CL said...

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey. VEry very good book

Unknown said...

It only talks about 7 habits?