Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Quick note!

If you leave a comment, especially on older posts, I probably will never read them. I thought I get emailed when someone leaves a comment, but apparently I don't, and I don't know how to change that setting. SO, I don't know when/if you leave a comment, and I rarely check the bottom of my posts, just to let you know. But when I do see your comment, I appreciate them very very very much. :D SO LEAVE COMMENTS EVEN THOUGH I PROBABLY WON'T SEE THEM UNTIL A FEW WEEKS LATER.

But now that I have realized this, I will probably check more frequently, SO LEAVE COMMENTS BECAUSE I WILL SEE THEM ;D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't know if you know, so I'll just risk sounding dumb: You have a few comments in June 2010. Probably too late to respond now, but if you haven't already looked, it'd probably be a good idea...

Unknown said...

Oh, and apparently I have this checkbox below "Choose an identity" that says "Email follow-up comments to xxx" since I signed in using Gmail. It might look weird, but I suppose if you wanted a "comment alert" you could just post one comment to yourself and check that box...