Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things to do

Sometimes, my mind STILL can't figure out that it's summer. -______-

I know it's pretty stupid, but I always think, "Oh, hmm I have to remember to do that when I have time, in the summer!" One minute later... "Oh crap, it IS summer -______-".

THINGS I WANT TO DO WHEN I HAVE TIME:

-Paint
-Draw
-Dance
-Chinese
-SAT Studying
-Read (FIND &FINISH I AM THE MESSENGER!!!)
-Spanish
-French
-Write
-Saxophone
-Piano
-Violin
-Chinese Zither
-Guitar
-Badminton
-Cook
-Piano Theory
-Keep room clean
-Play with chickens
-Feed fish everyday
-Go to the animal shelter
-Study Alg. II
-Go running EVERY morning
-Do off-ice jumps (even though I might never do ON-ice jumps again)
-Go skating ?!?
-Skateboard again
-Go biking in the afternoons
-Stretch and become flexible again
-Make myself a schedule to do said things.

So why don't I do stuff I want to do?

Because I'm stupid. and lazy. and there's Facebook and Youtube.

)=

BUT, I will start taking things off my list as I start doing them. TODAY, I'm going to Modern Dance (in an hour!) and Spanish at night. Yay! We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm bored so I'm randomly reading random people's blogs (skimming form beginning to end). It seems to me that you used to be a happy, carefree person. What happened? It looks like ever since you made it into Whitney, you're this stressed-out, sad person.

Why not stop and enjoy life a bit?

-Anonymous (please don't track me :o)

CL said...

Thanks for caring, Bob, and I'll try to stop myself from tracking you down. ^_^

HMM, that is a very interesting comment. It never occurred to me that my stress was because of Whitney.

I shall ponder more.