Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's funny how

people who are supposed to be close to you, the ones who you could call your best friends a couple months ago, have no clue what's going on in your life right now. Of course, people still think we're tight, but we're not. We never talk. We don't email each other funny videos we found on youtube just because we thought it would crack each other up. We don't call each other to watch a movie over the weekend, and sometimes don't even acknowledge each other on facebook. It's funny how we used to know each other so well, but now it's almost like we never did. )=

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's life... I content myself with the fact that there are always memories.

Unknown said...

I think I should also mention that I comment on comments of old posts…

CL said...

lol who are you.. you comment really fast :O

Unknown said...

It's a coincidence.

Actually, I make this part of my "when I'm bored" routine. It comes right after checking Chess Club forums.