Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Huancayo Day 14

So incredibly proud.

I love my S. Korea team for the Olympics. My kids are just the best. Not just because we won 2 gold medals and 1 bronze, but because of their spirit and hardwork... It's just so cute and inspiring. I've never been one to be excited for sports events. In fact, I hardly ever attend school-wide athletic events. I definitely don't cheer at games, either.

But there's just something about these kids, that makes me jump up and down and scream my lungs out and continuously shout, "SOUTH KO-REA! SOUTH KO-REA!" and paint my entire face with the Korean symbol. This sounds completely berserk and out of my world to say, but I don't think I'd mind being one of those crazy soccer moms... :)

The placings as of now:
1. India -- 1 gold, 3 silver = 9 pts
2. SOUTH KOREA -- 2 gold, 1 bronze = 7 pts
3. Great Britain -- 1 gold, 1 silver = 5 pts
4. United States -- 1 gold, 1 silver = 5 pts
5. Germany -- 0



No comments: