Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

GUILTY!

HOLY SHIT I FEEL SO SHITTY RIGHT NOW. SO GUILTYYYYY.
so everything was going okay. My sister, brother-in-law, Dad, and I were driving home from restaurant.... we were passing by an intersection with a gas station, and I saw this little dog, all alone, walking around on the sidewalk next to the station. I asked everyone if we could stop and pick it up. Colosseum and Daddy were both like, "nooo blah blah blah" and I got really upset, but I didn't further try to stop the car. I should have. I feel so guilty. It could have gotten run over!!

When we got home, Jie ji asked me if I wanted to go back to look for it. So we went back. She said she was too chicken to stop the car at the time (she was driving) because Daddy has to catch a plane to china tonight. Anyway, we went back to the gas station and around the block to look for the dog. We didn't find it/him/her, but we didn't see any roadkill either. So =/

I still feel bad though. I'm a bad person.

No comments: