Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Really a High School-er.





Cindy Li it still doesn't really feel like the end of school

57 minutes ago



                             me: yes yes


  i keep thinking, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL, SLEEP IS A WASTE OF TIME!
  OH CRAP
 t________r: LOL
 me: middle school is over
 me: omg
  OMG
 t________r: YOU"RE A HIGH SCHOOLER!
12:43 AM me: NOOO
  holy







Sent at 12:43 AM on Saturday
Cindy Li FUCK WE'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW )=




12 minutes ago ·



Cindy Li i am definitely going to regret being awake this late/ early tomorrow. -________-
BUT HOLYASDFH WE'RE HIGH SCHOOLERS )=
i realized that 45 minutes after 12 AM though... i think i shall sleep now.

14 minutes ago 



Cindy Li you said you wanted to talk, but i think you knocked out like an hour ago... in case you didn't get my IM,
me: FUCK WE'RE IN HIGHSCHOOLNOOOOOO Sent at 12:43 AM on Saturday

13 minutes ago ·
YEAH I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW..... =/

No comments: