Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

undecided feelings!

i wanna go to college!
10:48 PM me: me too!me: i'm already tired of this place.me: )=
  i hate cerritos
  it's so boringme: there's never anything to do
  i want to move to new york
10:51 PM me: but i also don't like cold weather



I don't know anymore. I always thought I dreaded college. I never really wanted to go... until I just said it just now. I guess I do want to move away. I do love New York. I think I would like it there. But I've always felt safe here, at home, and I always thought I would go to Stanford. But maybe I'm changing my opinions, like how I suddenly wanted to drive, when I always thought it was terrifying. I guess I just want to be free. 
Right now, I really can't imagine 4 more years at Whitney. HOLY HOLY HOLY. I always thought it would go by in a flash, like the last two years did. But now that I think about it, 4 years IS  pretty long time, doing the same thing, year after year. OMG I'M TURNING INTO MICHAEL AND ISAAC, WHO WANT TO GO TO CERRITOS HIGH NEXT YEAR. 
I don't think straight when I'm lacking sleep.
  Picture of me at around age 9. I don't remember it at all, but I found it saved in my dad's hard drive... 

No comments: